What is the MS polymer sealant?
MS polymer sealant is a new adhesive product on the Chinese market. MS polymer sealant has a larger market share in Japan than silicone sealant. The MS polymer sealant is comparable to silicone sealant, except it does not contain a solvent.
The advantages of MS Polymer Sealant Adhesion are as follows:
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials, including aluminium, ceramics, granites, steel, copper, brass, and glass.
- Temperature fluctuation, weather change, UV, acid rain, and other elements are all weatherproof.
- Simple to use: cartridges and sausage packages are available, and they may be used in practically every weather condition, both cold and hot.
- Paintable: Most paints can easily cover the adhesive sealant.
- Non-Staining: does not stain or yellow over time.
- Environmentally friendly: minimal volatile organic compound (VOC) content, nearly no pollution.
MS polymer sealant is used in the following applications:
- Transportation: MS polymer sealant is used in the production of vehicles that are utilized on the inside, such as floor and light adhesives.
- Construction: MS polymer sealant is ideal for adhesives, caulk, joints, and bonding in the construction industry. Generally, caulking, window frames, and glass adhesives are used in ceramics.
- Industrial: MS polymer sealant is ideal for installing electronic gadgets.
The comparisons between silicone sealant and MS polymer sealant
MS Polymer Sealant