Skylights Sealant NP123 Neutral Silicone Sealant
Model: NP123 Structural Silicone Sealant
Package: 300ml/Cartridge, 590ml/Sausages, 190L/Drum
Origin: Zhaoqing, Guangdong Province
NP123 is a one-component, neutral curing silicone sealant. It cures in moist air, resulting in a flexible rubber that seals well. It's developed specifically for small curtain walls, rooftops, skylights, and balconies. It has exceptional weather resistance and is unaffected by acid rain, snow, ozone, ultraviolet light, or extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to 150°C.
Curing System: Alkoxy Curing
Place of Origins: Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province, China
Shelf Life: 9 Months
Storage: Cool and dry storage place at a temperature below 27°C
Lead Time: 12 – 20 days
OEM or ODM: Available
Certificates: ISO9001 / MSDS / ROHS
Standard: 1MG GB 16776-2005
Shipment: Non-dangerous Carriage
- Apply to a clean and dry surface, free of dirt, wax, oil and grease.
- Apply with manual caulking or applicator gun.
- Remove excess sealant with a wet cloth.
- Can’t be used the product, if the temperature is below 4°C or above 40°C on the surface of the material.
- It is necessary to make an on-site capacity and adhesive test before using.
- Avoid breathing too much vapour.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cartridge: 230ml / 250ml / 260ml / 280ml / 300ml
20GP: 1800 Cartons with pallets; 1900 Cartons without Pallet
smooth paste without bubbles and particles
Skin Time (mins)
Full Cure Time (days)
Ultimate Tensile Strength %
Hardness (Shore A)
Extrusion Rate (ml/min)
Zhaoqing Haohong New Material Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us