NP122 Transparent Silicone Sealant for construction joints and caulk Oxime curing
Package: 300ml Cartridge / 590 ml Sausage / 190L Drum
Services: Providing FREE Compatible test / Color Service Available
Manufacturer: Guangdong Zhaoqing Haohong New Materials Co., Ltd
NP122 Clear Adhesives Weatherproof Sealant is a one-component, neutral drying silicone sealant designed for skylights and roofs. NP122's primary function is to weatherproof joints and caulk for a wide range of materials. Most curtain walls, stone, pottery, wood, granite, and metal can be adhered to using NP122. It also possesses great weatherproofing, anti-aging, anti-yellowing, and sealing properties.
Curing: Oxime Curing
Usage: skylight joints and bonding
Place of Origins: Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province, China
Shelf Life: 9 Months
Storage: Cool and dry storage place at a temperature below 27°C
Lead Time: 12 – 20 days
OEM or ODM: Available
Certificates: ISO9001 / MSDS / RoHS
Standard: (SR) GB/T 14683-I-Gn-20HM
Shipment: Non-dangerous Carriage
Characteristics: Short Tack Free, Short Curing Time
- Cannot be Structural Adhesion.
- Apply to a clean and dry surface, free of dirt, wax, oil and grease.
- Apply with manual caulking or applicator gun.
- Remove excess sealant with a wet cloth.
- Can’t be used the product, if the temperature is below 4°C or above 40°C on the surface of the material.
- It is necessary to make an on-site capacity and adhesive test before using.
- Avoid breathing too much vapour.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cartridge: 230ml / 250ml / 260ml / 280ml / 300ml
Cartridges: 1900 Cartons without pallet, 1700 Cartons with pallet
Sausage: 1500 Cartons
Drum: 72 Barrels
smooth paste without bubbles and particles
Skin Time (mins)
Full Cure Time (days)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Ultimate Tensile Strength %
Hardness (Shore A)
Extrusion Rate (ml/min)
Zhaoqing Haohong New Material Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us